The Custom Cabinetry Process:
Woodham’s Cabinets handles the entire process from concept, design and installation.
Design: It begins with your vision for the space. Clients are matched with a cabinet designer who will ensure the finished product is more than just appealing to the eye. Computer-generated designs give our clients accurate insights as to how their cabinets will look and function in their home. We create solutions that are functional, economical and best-suited to the needs of the people who use them every day.
Build: A solid design is the best start, but transforming an idea from paper to product takes skill, experience and patience. It also requires a steadfast commitment to creating quality products.
Installation: Now that the cabinetry design craftsmen have designed and built the best cabinet solution, the final measure of this creative process comes during installation. Cabinetry design guarantees quality and professionalism in this crucial stage of the project. Each installation team knows the project specifications and will arrive promptly to install the finished product with precision and care.
Our Cabinetry Design Values
•Customer is Always Right
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. How long does the process take?The length of the process depends on the size of the job. We can give you an accurate estimate after we fully understand the scope of the project.
- Q. Do you finish cabinets?
Yes. We have several different styles and color finishes to choose from.
- Q. Can I use my own painter to finish cabinets?
Yes. We would be glad to finish them for you, but if you have your own painter, we can build the cabinets unfinished.
- Q. What are your Hours of Operation?
Monday-Thursday: 6:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m.-12 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Q. Do you give free estimates?
Yes. You can bring a rough drawing in for an estimate, or we can measure in-house.
- Q. Can I bring my own designs or will you design cabinets for me?
Certainly, if you have pictures of styles you like, they will be helpful. We will also be glad to help you create a design/style for your cabinets.
- Q. Do you re-face cabinet doors and drawer fronts?
Yes. We will be glad to make new doors and drawer fronts.